Florida Pain Management/Ortho Group For Sale
As one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations, Orlando’s famous attractions form the backbone of its tourism industry. The two most significant of these attractions are Walt Disney World in Bay Lake; and the Universal Orlando Resort, opened in 1990 as a major expansion of Universal Studios Florida. It’s also one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions; the Orange County Convention Center is the second-largest convention facility in the United States.
This practice offers an annual gross income of $7.4 million or more. With 300 new patients/month, 2 month long wait-lists, 8 strategic locations, and plenty of room to grow, your ROI is exceptional. With furniture and equipment included, you’ll have everything you need to hit the ground running.
This practice is exceptionally busy and well-run. You do not have to worry about ramp-up time or building a practice. With superior office management, you will not have to spend time concerning yourself with matters of insurance reimbursement and can focus solely on delivering superior quality patient care.
This group practice is perfect for the enterprising physician, group practice, hospital, venture capital fund, hedge fund, or tech company. Don’t miss this tremendous opportunity to purchase a practice in an incredible market.
- Type of Practice: Plastic Surgery
- Number of Employees in Practice: 40
- Desired sale price: $ 24,500,000.00
- Selling: All of practice, assets and equipment
- Terms of Sale: Looking for an outright sale
- Number of Physicians: 5
Profitability & Discretionary Income
- Payer mix: 5% cash, 5% Medicaid, 60% traditional insurance/PPO, 30% other/auto/work comp
- Procedure mix: 40% epidural, 40% facets/ablations, 20% other
- Gross annual income: $ 7,400,000.00
- Weekly New Patients: 75
- Extra Inclusions In Sale: Now performing a cutting edge pain procedure which will dramatically increase revenue Equipment and procedures have been kept up to date with conferences and courses All assets, furniture and equipment included in sale Eight (8) strategic locations, listed by descending clientele size: -Orlando, Palm Bay, Jensen Beach, Fort Pierce, Plantation, West Palm Beach, Miami & Jacksonville
Other Practice Information
- Description: Established interventional pain medicine group practice in business since 2010 Physician owned and operated Clinical facilities have been recently renovated Office spaces can be transferred to the buyer Services: -Cluneal Nerve Blocks -Coccygeal Nerve Blocks -Discography -Epidural Steroid Injection -Facet Medial Branch Blocks - Rhizotomy -Ganglion Blocks -Intercostal Nerve Blocks -Intra - articular peripheral joint Injections -Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection -Occipital Nerve Blocks / Rhizotomy -Peripheral Nerve Stimulators -Posterior Facet Blocks - Rhizotomy -Intercostal Nerve Block -Sacroiliac Joint Injections -Selective Nerve Root Blocks -Spinal Cord Stimulators -Posterior Superior Iliac Spine Blocks - Ablations -Sympathetic Nerve Blocks -Minimally Invasive Discectomies -Hardware Blocks -Epidural Blood Patch -Pain Recovery Wellness Program Conditions Treated: -Abdominal Pain, Back Pain, Degenerative Disc Disease, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Failed Back Surgery, Herniated Discs, Migraines, Neck Pain, Phantom Limb Syndrome, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, Spinal Stenosis, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Chronic Facial Pain, Sciatica, Pelvic Pain, Cervical Radiculopathy, Whiplash, Interstitial Cystitis – Pelvic Pain, Occipital Neuralgia, Chest Wall Pain, Facet Joint Disorders, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Buyer would need to work 40-50 hours/week to maintain current profitability Physician can work a flexible 4-day work week There are different shifts for the physician to choose from 5/5 Schedule No evenings or weekends No call Physician will treat outpatients only Factors that will contribute to the success of the buyer’s practice opportunity: -Established/ existing patient base -Number of patient on the books -The draw area -Referral base -Length of waiting list (2 months in many locations) Athena EMR Fully staffed with physician support: -5 providers in the practice -2 mid-levels supporting the physician -3-4 other support staff supporting each physician
Location, Location, Location
- Location: Eight (8) fabulous locations across the East Coast of Florida: -Northeast Florida: Jacksonville -East Central Florida: Orlando and Palm Bay -Treasure Coast:, Fort Pierce & Jensen Beach -South Florida: Miami, Atlantis (West Palm Beach) & Plantation (Ft. Lauderdale) Local international airports within easy reach Attractive and affordable housing Waterfront property available Excellent local public and private schools Local universities and colleges Golf courses, including country clubs World class restaurants Extraordinary lifestyle Symphony Ballet Museums Amusement parks Metro amenities a short drive away Snow skiing, 8 hours away (driving) Local water-skiing Pro-teams: Orlando Magic NBA, Orlando City MLS, Miami Heat NBA, Miami Dolphins NFL, Miami Marlins MLB & Florida Panthers NHL Other Amenities: Beaches, boating, diving, fishing, Disney World, Universal Studios
At A Glance
- Population: 280,257
- Area: 113.75 sq. mi
- Avg January Low: 49F
- Avg July High: 92F
- Avg Annual Precipitation: 50.6 inches
- Avg Annual Snowfall: N/A
- Time zone: Eastern
More Location Information
- Description: Orlando is a magical place. And it’s not just because it’s home to Cinderella’s castle at Walt Disney World. There’s an incredible mix of fun things to do in this great city that make it an ideal place for not only families but young singles, baby boomers, foodies, outdoor adventurous types, luxury shoppers and international visitors. While the city was built on theme park fame, the number and variety of Orlando attractions have grown to include world-famous restaurants, high-end outlet shopping centers, theatrical performances, and amazing concert and sporting event venues. Golfers love the challenging and historic courses throughout the city, and art-lovers enjoy the Orlando Museum of Art, the Mennello Museum of American Art as well as a number of small, funky galleries and art studios sprinkled throughout the area. The Treasure Coast is a stretch of land from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet along Florida's Atlantic coast, and includes communities of Fort Pierce & Jensen Beach. These surf destinations feature a culturally vibrant, yet laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches, boating, fishing, community and the outdoors. Jensen Beach was once known as the “Pineapple Capital of the World” is prototype Old Florida beach town. Fort Pierce offers contemporary shopping, dining, great fishing and a range of entertainment and activities such as the Farmers' Market, Bike Night, Friday Fest, Jazz Market and the Fort Pierce city-owned and -operated 1,200-seat Sunrise Theatre for the Performing Arts. In South Florida, the weather is warmer for even longer portions of the year and there are more beaches and more sun than anywhere else in the state. West Palm Beach's palm-lined, expansive beaches with warm, shimmering blue waters are the main draw to this area, which is also famous for high-end shopping, trendy restaurants and striking waterfront mansions. Miami is home to the world-renowned South Beach, but the celebrities and models aren’t all that’s beautiful. South Beach has white sands, swaying palm trees and whimsically painted lifeguard stands, all just steps away from hip shopping, restaurants and nightclubs. However, Miami also boasts a number of amenity-packed, family-friendly beaches. Key Biscayne’s Crandon Park Beach, Matheson Hammock Park and Marina and Homestead Bayfront Park are but a few. Jacksonville, a favorite of beach and nature lovers, not to mention surfers, this region is home to beaches with a wide range of personalities. Vibrant Jacksonville Beach encompasses some 60 blocks along the Atlantic Ocean, encompassing a pier, boardwalk and concert pavilion. Drive north and you’ll discover the side-by-side beaches of Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach, anchored by a brick-paved village that’s made for walking. Venture farther up the coast and you’ll find Amelia Island, which features miles of seashore lined with soaring, sea-oat-speckled sand dunes. Here, you can visit Fort Clinch State Park, the northernmost beach park on Florida’s Atlantic coast, and American Beach, a historic site on Florida’s Black Heritage Trail.
This Interventional Pain Management Office Orthopedics style property is located in is currently For sale Orthopedics Pain Management and has been listed on National Association of Medical Doctors | Practices for sale. This property is listed at $ 24,500,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.